Raw Hemp Oil 30% CBD+CBDA 10ML 3000mg
- Capacity: 10ml, about 300 drops, 3000mg CBD+CBDA
- 1 drop contains approx. 10 mg CBD and CBDa, 1 ml contains approx. 300 mg of CBD and CBDa
- Ingredients: hemp seed oil, hemp CO2 extract
The raw hemp extract takes place at very low temperatures and under very high pressure. It does not heat up to a constant CBD value but remains just as nature intended. The presence of CBDA gives the oil unique properties.
In order to obtain the highest quality and safety of the extracts, these are produced from industrial hemp grown in Europe and without the use of pesticides and herbicides. The company has all the necessary certificates, including the GMP certificate.
Being a crude extract, the drops contain the entire profile of phytocannabinoids.
Why choose Raw Hemp Oil 30% CBD+CBDA 10ML?
- Each batch has a valid quality certificate.
- Complete analysis of the qualitative and quantitative composition, purity and absence of all kinds of impurities.
- The hemp, or cannabis sativa L, is grown organically in Denmark, a country known for its high standards of soil care and low levels of pollution.
- The CBD oil company has been in the cannabis market since its inception in 2006, when the potential health benefits of CBD were barely known.
- 100% natural products, without the addition of crystals.
- By choosing this product, you get full support regarding phytocannabinoids.
Transparency, traceability and consistency.
Our quality control starts with the seeds we test to make sure we only grow the best and most stable EU certified genetics.
Once the seeds are tested, we field test the plants on several occasions to ensure the production of high levels of essential compounds and the absence of contaminants such as heavy metals or pesticides. After harvest, we test them again to confirm the potency of the various active substances and then make sure that the material is free of impurities. After several extraction processes, we repeatedly tested the resulting extract.
All our products undergo at least six tests before reaching our customers, which guarantees the highest possible quality of all our final products. We also undergo external testing in external laboratories to verify the rigor of our own internal tests.
The product has a Certificate of Analysis (COA) that includes a laboratory report on the chemical composition (for example, content) of the product or ingredient. The report details the profile of the cannabinoids in the sample, indicating the detected cannabinoids and their concentrations.
Likewise, COA offers an analysis of the terpenes present in hemp oils, the absence of heavy metals, mycotoxins and all kinds of impurities. Our products also have an analysis that corroborates the absence of solvents and pesticides.
Avoid companies that do not provide updated certificates of analysis.
Other Konopkyskelp Hemp Oils